Part of limited domain with names that are already familiar or known to the public. The number of characters used are three to four characters. Example: uber.id, bmw.id.
Domain name that is too long and difficult to pronounce will be hard to remember. Short domain names are unique and will make your site easier to remember.
In addition to the ease of remembering, there are many unique selection of domain names that you can use such as ibu.id or mama.id. Domain names that are unique and easy to remember will create brand awareness and increase your website’s traffic!
- Registration Stages
1. Open the page domainterbatas.pandi.id
2. In the upper right corner, click ‘Sign Up Now’. If you already have an account, please enter ‘Username’, ‘Password’, and the captcha code on the right side of your browser window and skip the stage 3 to 8 below.
3. Sign up for an account.
3a. If you sign up the site for your personal interests, please select ‘Personal’ in the column ‘Institution Type’ and fill in the ‘Name of Organization’ with ‘Private’.
3b. If you sign up the site for the organization or the company you work for, please select “Corporate” in the column ‘Institution Type’ and fill in the ‘Organization Name’ with the name of your company or organization.
4. On the ‘Type’ column select the type of identity that you have, maybe an Identity Card (KTP), driver’s license, or passport. Upload the softcopy of any identity cards that you have.
5. The obligatory identity card.
5a. If you sign up the site for your own personal interests, then it is only required to select the ‘Type’ column, fill in ‘Identification Number’, upload the softcopy of your identity card, and fill in the field of ‘Cellular Phone Number’.
5b. If you sign up the site for your organization, then you are required to select the ‘Type’ column, fill in ‘Identification Number’, upload the softcopy of your identity card, enter the ‘Tax Identification Number’, upload the softcopy of Tax Identification Number, and fill in the ‘Phone Number’.
6. Select ‘Bank Name’, fill in the column ‘Branch’, ‘Account Number’, and the account holder’s name in the ‘User Account’ where you will transfer the necessary fund to bid the domain name you want.
7. The verification email sent by PANDI in the email used for registration.
8. Wait for the verification from PANDI within 24 hours
9. After receiving a verification email from PANDI, sign in to your account through the main page in domainterbatas.pandi.id
10. Click ‘Register for Limited Domain’
11. Enter the desired limited domain name in the column ‘wxyz’, and select the type of your desired domain name in the column next to it. Then click ‘Check Domain’.
12. After making sure that the desired domain is still available, click ‘Continue domain .id registration’.
13. On the next page, the cost to create the limited domain name will be displayed. You will be asked to include the acquisition cost to enter the auction. Then click ‘Domain Acquisition’.
14. Complete the registration form for the domain name you submitted.
15. Transfer the necessary fund to the account listed on the displayed page.
16. After payment, please send the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration RequirementsRequirements for the Limited Domain Name Registration Second Level Domain (DTD) Indonesia Version 1.1 20160816
Requirements for the Limited Domain Name and Any Premium Domain Name Registration ID Version 1.1 20160816
- The Procedure of Limited Second Level Domain (DTD) Indonesia AuctionAfter confirming the payment to email@example.com, the registered domain name will be displayed on the main page of domainterbatas.pandi.id. If within 35 days after the payment there are other registrants who register the domain name similar to yours, then there will be an auction.
Each registrant can perform price bidding through their respective accounts on the page domainterbatas.pandi.id. The auction winner is the registrant who bid the highest price.