1. Applicant must have infrastructures at least:
- 2 servers of Database and Application.
- 1 server of Email and Web.
- 2 DNS servers.
- Servers and datacenters are located in the regional Republic of Indonesia.
- Bandwidth at least 2 Mbps 1: 1
2. Applicant must have a Registrar Application accordance with PANDI’s policy.
3. The Applicant’s main Domain Name must have an active DNSSec, and Registrar Application must supports DNSSec management and have experts who mastered on DNSSec.
4. Applicant must have experts at least:
- 2 persons in technical.
- 1 person in finance.
- 1 person in promotion.
5. Applicant must ensure that their services are safe and rate about 99%.
6. Applicant must have official policies, standards and procedures in Registrar’s operational and system security.
7. Applicant must have a Registrar’s system data backup.
8. Applicant must guarantee the protection of personal data in accordance with the legislation and policy of PANDI.
9. Applicant must have plan to transfer the domain name to another Registry or Registrar if the Applicant is unable to continue the management of domain names.
10. Applicant must register for the Electronic System Operator in the Ministry of Communication and Informatics of Republic of Indonesia at least less than 1 (one) month after being accredited as a Registrar at PANDI.
If the Applicant also provide domain name registration services besides .id, the Applicant must put DTT and DTD .id on the top of the display in the domain name’s offering at the business sites belong to the Applicant.